How to Change Your Mobile Phone Number in UCO Bank UCO Bank, commonly known as the United Commercial Bank, was founded in Kolkata in 1943. It is India’s largest government-owned bank. The bank has around 4000 service units, including 49 Zonal Offices for account holders.
UCO Mobile Number Change
It has branches all around the country, as well as two abroad branches in Singapore and Hong Kong. During the fiscal year 2017-2018, the bank’s total income was roughly Rs 4.55 lakh crores.
UCO Mobile Number Change Form
- UCO Bank Mobile Number Change Form Download PDF Link 1”
- “UCO Bank Mobile Number Change Form Download PDF Link 2”
Prerequisites for Changing Your UCO Bank Mobile Number
If a person desires to alter their registered mobile number, they must go to the UCO Bank Home branch, which manages the user’s bank account. They must also bring the essential documents for address verification evidence, which may be an Aadhar Card, Ration Card, the most recent Electricity Bill, the most recent Telephone Bill, or a Passport.
After arriving at the bank, the user must complete a form and submit it, along with a copy of the address identity evidence required by the bank.
How to Change Your UCO Bank Mobile Number
- Go to the UCO Bank Home Branch, which is in charge of the individual’s bank account.
The account holder must personally visit the home branch of their bank account to update their cellphone number. They must also have a set of documents that will allow them to be identified. These papers may include an Aadhar Card, a Passport, a Ration Card, the most recent Telephone bill, or the most recent Electricity Bill.
- Fill out the KYC Details Change Form.
When the individual arrives at the Home Branch, he or she should search for the bank executive. The user must request the KYC Details Change Form in order to make the appropriate modifications to the registered Mobile Number.
- Carefully complete the form
After receiving a copy of the KYC form, the user should be cautious when filling out the relevant information. The following information must be completed.
- Bank information, such as the account holder’s name, the kind of account, and the account number.
- The individual must choose the sort of change that must be done. In this case, the user should choose ‘Mobile Number’.
- Mention the new Mobile Number in the appropriate field on the form.
- Remember to include your signatures wherever possible.
- Fill up and submit the form
After successfully completing the form, the user should deposit it with the bank executive, along with any relevant papers as requested by the bank. In addition, the user should request that the form be verified by the executive so that there is no room for error.
- Confirm the change in the mobile number.
After a few days after filling out the form, the user should call the bank to follow up on their request for a cell number change.
With recent upgrades in Net Banking and cellphone Banking, it is deemed critical to have a proper cellphone number registered with the bank, as it may assist the user achieve a variety of financial benefits.