The Canara Bank ATMs and bank locations each provide the ability to register and update mobile numbers. This article will assist you if you have a Canara Bank account and your cellphone number hasn’t been changed. By changing your phone number in your bank account, you may benefit from several services including UPI, mobile banking, phone banking, and internet banking. The best way to register a mobile number with Canara Bank is explained in detail here.
Canara Bank Mobile Number Registration
Requirements for Canara Bank Mobile Number Registration
- You must be familiar with your account number in order to complete the branch form. (The passbook will include the account number.)
- You need a debit card or ATM card, as well as a PIN, to register a mobile number using an ATM.
Canara Bank Mobile Number Change Form
Canara Bank Mobile Number Registration Procedure
You can register your mobile number in the bank in two ways.
- Using a Bank ATM
- By filling out a form in branch.
We shall see each approach in detail if we fill out the form at the bank branch —
Method 1: How to use an ATM to register a mobile number with Canara Bank?
PINs and ATM or debit cards are required for this approach. Go to procedure 2 to register your phone number with Canara Bank if you don’t have an ATM or debit card.
- It’s a good idea to have a plan in place before you start.
- After inputting your ATM PIN, choose Main Menu.
- The new screen will have a Register Mobile Number option.
- Using the keyboard, input your phone number.
- You will receive an OTP on your phone. Choose Confirm after entering this OTP on the ATM’s screen.
- Your phone number will be connected to your account in a little while.
- After registering your mobile number, you will get a confirmation message on your phone.
By following these seven easy steps, you may easily register your mobile number with Canara ATM.
Method 2: How do I register my mobile number with Canara Bank by filling out a form in a branch?
You must go to a Canara bank branch to register your phone number if you don’t have an ATM card.
- Ask your Canara bank home branch for a registration form for a mobile number.
- Provide the necessary details, including the account number and name of the account holder.
- Choose “update my new cellphone number and alter my mobile number”.
Complete the form to register your mobile number with Canara Bank.
- Your new cellphone number that you want to register should be given to the bank.
- Next, sign the form with your registered signature at the bank and attach a photocopy of your ID evidence.
- Give the executive the completed documentation.
- Your cell phone number and your Canara bank account will be connected within two working days.
Why You Should Change Your Registered Mobile Number with Canara Bank
- Canara Bank will send you an SMS letting you know about every transaction that affects your account.
- You’ll have access to online banking.
- You can only use your registered mobile number for SMS or phone banking.
- There won’t be any communication gaps with Canara Bank on any important subject.
- You must contact the bank and update your registered phone number if your phone number changes. It’s important to note that you are free to repeat this as much as you choose.
How to Update or Change Canara Bank Registered Mobile Number?
If you want to change your Canara Bank registered mobile number, you must do the following:
Visit the Canara Bank location where your account is located.
A copy of your proof of address (latest phone bill, Aadhar card, passport, etc.) and proof of identification should be brought to the Canara Bank Home Branch.
Get a form for changing your KYC details.
To change the registered Mobile Number, you must request the “KYC Details Change Form” in person from the relationship manager or bank executive.
The KYC Details Change form, and submit it.
Completely fill out the KYC Details Change Form. You must incorporate the following details:
- Your bank account details, including account number, name of account holder, type of account, etc.
- Mark or jot down the information you want to change, such as in this case, your registered phone number.
- Insert your new cellphone number where indicated.
- Sign the fields to complete the form.
Provide your KYC data. Modify form and attach the relevant papers.
Send the Bank Executive the completed KYC Details Change form together with your proof of identity and proof of address (if requested).
To change your registered cellphone number, seek confirmation.
A bank executive will check your form’s signature and other information. If he determines that the form is accurate in all material aspects, he will acknowledge your request.
Your request to modify your registered mobile number shall be handled.
After satisfactory validation, Canara Bank will update your registered mobile number in both your account and the bank’s records.
If your registered cellphone number has changed, check with your bank.
You will get a communication from Canara Bank regarding updating your registered mobile number in your account within a few hours, either through email or by SMS to your new mobile number. You can get in touch with your branch to find out if the modifications have been made if you haven’t heard anything. Visit the official website to learn more.