Alternatives to the Punjab and Sind Bank Balance Check Number, In India, the government-owned Punjab & Sind Bank provides a range of financial services, including mortgages, loans, credit/debit cards, retail banking, private banking, and commercial banking. If you have an account with PSB Bank and would want to see the details of your statement and account balance. The bank provides many options for requesting these facts. The many methods for requesting information about a Punjab & Sind Bank account are shown below.
PSB Balance Check
- Missed Call & SMS Service
- Mobile Application
- Punjab & Sind Bank Internet Banking Service
PSB Balance Enquiry Number
How to Check the Balance of your Punjab and Sind Bank through SMS and Missed Calls, For information on the outstanding amount of a PSB account, make a missed call to the Punjab and Sind Bank’s toll-free number, 7039035156, via the registered mobile phone.
PSB बैलेंस पूछताछ मिस्ड कॉल नंबर 2023
Using the registered mobile phone with the bank, send the message PBALspace>Account-Numberspace> SMS-Banking-Password to 9773056161 & 8082656161 (for example, PBAL 00001000001011 1234) to check the balance of your PSB bank account. You must be enrolled for SMS Banking in order to get the service’s benefits.
How to Get the SMS Banking Password for the Punjab and Sind Bank
- On submitting PsbOnline application Form R-I, choose the “SMS Banking” option if this is your first time applying.
- If you have previously created a PsbOnline account, log in and complete the “SMS Banking Registration” form. You can find this request in the “Requests” menu.
After customers have signed up for SMS Banking, they may create (set) their SMS Banking Password under Psb Online’s “Preferences” menu. During texting, you must enter your SMS Banking Password. You can contact Punjab & Sind Bank customer service if you want any assistance or further information on the goods and services offered by Standard Chartered Bank.
How to Use a Smartphone Application to Check the Balance of Your Punjab and Sind Bank Account
- Download the programme.
- Use the customer information to log into the app. https://play.google.com/store/apps
- Apple Phone https://apps.apple.com/de/app/id1597657276
- Visit the Punjab and Sind Bank website or choose to register on the app if you don’t have these details.
How to Check the Balance of a Punjab and Sind Bank Account Using Online Banking
Owners of PSB accounts have access to online banking, which provides financial services around-the-clock from the convenience of their homes or offices. A few simple methods have been developed by Punjab and Sind Bank to access your bank account. Among many other services, you may monitor your bank balance, statements in detail, manage accounts and transfer money remotely, ask for the issuing of chequebooks, pay your utility bills, block ATM and credit cards, and much more.
- Visit https://psbomnigateway.onlinepsb.co.in/PSB/#/nliLanding to access the Punjab and Sind Bank Internet Banking internet page.
- Enter your login information in the next step if you are unsure of your login user ID and password. Instead, you may watch the video instruction or choose the relevant option on the website to sign up for PSB internet banking.