How to check Central Bank of India Balance online If you also have a bank account with Central Bank of India and you want to check your account balance, then you can easily check your bank balance online.
CBI Bank Balance Check Missed Call Number
If you also want to know how to check Central Bank of India Balance, then you have come to the right place. Today, through this article, I am going to tell you some easy methods, by following which you can easily check Central Bank of India Balance.
Check enquiry number of central bank of India This method of checking CBI balance works through the missed call method. To check your CBI account balance, you need to give a missed call to the CBI toll free number 95552 44442.
Central Bank of India provides many options and methods to its users to check balance sitting at home. Using which you can easily check the balance in your account.
Methods for Central Bank Of India Balance check online –
There are 4 main ways to check balance online in Central Bank. You can check balance in Central Bank through missed call, internet banking, mobile app and UPI app. Let us now know how to use these methods to check the balance.
1: How to check the balance of Central Bank by Missed Call.
Central Bank provides missed call facility for the convenience of your customers. You can check your balance by giving a missed call from the mobile number registered with the bank. To check balance by missed call, first of all you have to call 9555244442. After making the call, the call will be automatically disconnected and immediately you will receive an SMS in your mobile, in which you will get information about your balance.
2: How to check the balance of Central Bank from Net Banking.
If you use the net banking of Central Bank, then you can easily check your account balance through it.
- First of all open the net banking login page of Central Bank in the browser. You can go to the login page by clicking on the link https://www.centralbank.net.in/jsp/startMain.jsp
- After this, login to your net banking account by entering the user ID and password.
- After login to net banking account, scroll down the page where you will see the option of Inquiry in the left panel, click on it.
- Then click on account balance.
3: Check Central Bank Balance by Downloading Mobile App
You can check balance by downloading the mobile banking app of Central Bank in your mobile. Download Cent m Passbook app in your mobile from Google Play Store. This is the official app of Central Bank.
- First of all download the Cent m Passbook app in your mobile.
- After downloading the app, open it.
- After opening the app, enter the customer id or mobile number and click on proceed.
- After this OTP will be received on the registered mobile number in your bank, verify it by entering this OTP.
- After verifying OTP, set your Mpin.
- After this login to the app, after login to the app, you will see the option of account detail on its homepage, you can see your account balance by clicking on it.
4: How to check Central Bank balance by downloading UPI App?
Checking bank balance is a very easy way with the help of UPI app. To check the balance of Central Bank, you can download the BHIM App in your mobile and check the balance of your account.
- First of all download your BHIM app from Google Play Store.
- After the app is downloaded, open it and verify it in the app by entering the mobile number linked in the bank.
- After the mobile number is verified, go to the Bank Account section by clicking on the top right side 3 line in the app.
- After this you select your bank account and verify it.
- To check the balance after the bank account is verified, click on the Request Balance option in the bank account section.
- After that enter your UPI PIN.
- After this, you will see the balance details of your account on the screen.
Conclusion – Today in this article I have given 4 easiest ways to check balance in Central Bank. You can check balance online in Central Bank by following any one of these methods. I hope this article must have helped you and you must have understood very well how to check account balance in Central Bank of India.