PNB Net Banking Registration :- Almost all the work has become very easy through internet. Now how can we see our friends and relatives in any corner of the world through net banking. There are many banks in India, which are providing online net banking services to their customers. Through which money can be transferred through smartphone at any place.
PNB Net Banking
PNB is one of the most famous banks in India which is providing Net Banking facility to its customers. To activate which customers have to visit the official website of PNB. There are many people who want to use net banking. But due to lack of correct information, he is not able to activate net banking.
PNB Net Banking Registration
If you are a customer of PNB bank and want to activate net banking then this post is going to be very important for you, because through this post we will tell you how to activate PNB net banking? Providing detailed information about. Friends, we will also provide you information about the benefits of net banking facility provided by Punjab National Bank. That is why you should read this article completely till the last.
What is PNB Net Banking? ,
PNB i.e. Punjab National Bank is the most popular bank in India which provides a variety of services to its customers. Out of which there is also internet banking, using which we can easily do all the details of our bank account with the help of internet like bank balance transaction, online shopping, bill payment etc. without going to the bank, with the help of our smartphone.
Not only this, you can also transfer money to your friends and relatives by activating internet banking. If you are a customer of Punjab National Bank then you must use this online service.
With the help of which you can do any kind of transaction anywhere anytime and you get many other services in this. To get information related to PNB net banking activation, you must read this blog post of our website till the end.
Benefits of PNB Net Banking
If you activate Internet Banking provided by Punjab National Bank, then you will get many benefits. About whom we have listed below which are as follows-
- After activating Punjab National Bank net banking, you can easily make any type of bill payment like mobile recharge, DTH recharge, electricity bill payment, etc.
- If you are fond of online shopping, and you pay with your credit card or debit card through net banking, then you are also provided with attractive opportunities.
- Through PNB net banking service, you can easily transfer money to any bank account with the help of your smartphone.
- With the help of this service, without going to the bank, you can get information about your bank balance and transactions done from your bank account sitting at home.
Things required to activate PNB net banking?
If you want to activate PNB net banking. So for this you must have some essential things. Which are given below –
- Registered Mobile Number With Bank
- Bank Atm Card
- Bank Passbook
- Mobile Or Laptop
How to activate PNB net banking?
Net banking provided by Punjab National Bank is a very good facility. By activating which you can manage your bank account sitting at home. Rest how you can start online banking. For this below we have given step by step. By following which you can activate your net banking.
Total Time: 30 minutes
Go to the website of PNB Bank –
To activate PNB Online Banking, you must first go to the official website of Punjab National Bank. You can go directly to the website by clicking here .
Click on Retail Internet Banking –
On the homepage of the website, you will get the option of Retail Internet Banking . Have to click on it. As you can see the image.
Click on New User –
You will come to a new page like Retail Internet Banking. On this page you will get the option of New user . Click on that.
Fill Detail –
Now you will get the form of Net Banking Registration. Here you have to fill your Account Number, Date Of Birth, Pan card Number and tick on Register For Internet Banking below and click on Verify. As you can see in the photo.
Enter OTP –
Now OTP will go to your mobile number. Which you have to fill in the box and click on Continue.
Create Password –
After entering the OTP, as soon as you click on continew, a new page will open in front of you. On this page you have to set Strong Password in the Password and Retype Password box. And click on the option of Complete Registration.
Net Banking Registration Successfully
Your net banking will be activated as soon as you click on Complete Registration. Whose message you will get on your mobile number.
How to activate by visiting PNB net banking branch?
If you are facing any problem in activating net banking online then you can also activate net banking by visiting the bank branch. For which you can follow the steps given below –
- To activate in offline bank you have to visit the branch.
- Go to the bank and get the net banking registration form from the bank employee.
- Now you have to fill all the information asked in the form like bank account, number, ATM number etc. carefully.
- After filling all the details, you have to submit the form to the bank employee.
- Your net banking will be activated within 24 hours of form submission.
Related PNB Net Banking FAQ
What is PNB Net Banking?
- PNB Net Banking is such a facility of the bank. In which the bank customer is given a user Id and password. With the help of which customers can manage their bank account online.
Is it necessary to have a bank account to activate PNB net banking?
- Yes, to do PNB net banking you need to have a bank account with the bank.
How many numbers are there in PNB Bank Account User Id?
- PNB Bank Account User ID is a 9 digit number.
How to activate PNB net banking?
- You can activate PNB Net Banking by visiting the bank’s website or bank branch.
So this was our today’s article in which we told you how to activate PNB net banking? , Step By Step is explained about PNB Net Banking Registration . I hope you must have done PNB net banking registration. Rest, if you are facing any kind of problem in registering net banking, then you can ask us by commenting.