RTGS / NEFT Form for Bank of Maharashtra in PDF You’ve come to the right page if you want to download the Bank of Maharashtra RTGS/NEFT Form PDF. With the link provided inside this page, you may get the Bank of Maharashtra RTGS and NEFT Form from this post.
Bank of Maharashtra RTGS Form
A service known as RTGS allows banks to move money from one account to another. A person can transfer funds more than Rs. 2 lakh from a Bank of Maharashtra account using the RTGS form. For transfers of less than 2 lakh rupees from a Bank of India account, the Bank of Maharashtra NEFT form is also utilised.
Download Bank of Maharashtra RTGS Form/Slip
There are various areas on the Bank of Maharashtra RTGS/NEFT form that must be completed, so read the instructions carefully.
- Start by entering general information like the branch name and the date.
- The applicant’s name, address, phone number, and email address should be entered.
- Fill out the beneficiary account information now. Name, account number, cell phone number, bank name, and amount.
- If you are using a check to make your payment, provide the check number. Please sign your name in the box below
Bank of Maharashtra RTGS| NEFT Charges
Bank of Maharashtra RTGS| NEFT Timing,
Timings for NEFT
- Clients can access this facility Monday through Friday from 8 AM to 6 PM and on Saturday from 8 AM to 6 PM (except 2nd & 4th Saturdays).
- Between 8 AM and 7 PM on all weekdays and 8 AM and 7 PM on Saturday, there are twelve-hour settlements (except 2nd & 4th Saturdays).
- Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 17 p.m.
- For same-day processing, bulk RTGS files must be uploaded before 17:00Hrs.
- Saturday: 7 a.m. to 17 p.m. (excluding the second and fourth Saturdays).
- Before 17:00 hours, bulk RTGS files should be uploaded.
- Sunday is a day off.
Bank of Maharashtra Customer Care Helpline Numbers
Bank of Maharashtra Bank Customer Care Number: 18002334526
- Customer Facilitation Center for NEFT: 020-24504006
- Email Address of NEFT Cell- email@example.com
- RTGS Cell: 020-24504005
- Email Address of RTGS Cell: firstname.lastname@example.org,
Address : Bank of Maharashtra – Head Office Lokmangal, 1501, Shivajinagar Pune-411005, 020 – 25532728 , 25514501 – 12,
Conclusion:- We really hope that the details on the Bank of Maharashtra RTGS and NEFT Form PDF are useful to you. Ask in the comment section below if you have any queries about the Bank of Maharashtra RTGS/NEFT Form; we’ll do our best to respond to you right away.