Missed Call & SMS Alert for HDFC Bank Balance Inquiry, When it comes to reputation, HDFC Bank rates quite highly despite not being as ancient as many other banks. Headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, the bank was founded in 1994. Currently, they have over 4727 branches spread across approximately 2666 cities.
HDFC Balance Check
They have locations not just in India but also in Hong Kong, Bahrain, and Dubai. It should come as no surprise that a cutting-edge bank like HDFC will provide services like the ability to check your account balance through SMS and missed calls. The following is a description of both procedures.
How to Request HDFC Bank Balance Information by Missed Call and SMS Alert
- For HDFC Account Balance: 18002703333
- For HDFC Mini Statement: 18002703355
- For Request new cheque book: 18002703366
- For request HDFC Bank Statements: 18002703377
- For download HDFC Mobile Banking application: 18002703344
HDFC Bank Balance Check Through a Missed Call:
Before you may use this service, you must register your cellphone number with the bank. Once you have completed the registration process, contact 1800-270-3333 on your missed call list. Following a few rings, the call will be ended, and you will receive an SMS with information on your account balance.
How to SMS-check your HDFC Bank balance:
The SMS method of checking the account balance is also offered by HDFC Bank. The only thing you have to do is text BAL to 5676712 along with this. Your specific account balance will be included in an SMS you receive. Simply modify the keyword to TXN and submit it to the same number, 5676712, to view your most recent five transactions.
- You’ll receive an SMS with the details of your purchase. To check your balance, you may also utilize net banking or call the HDFC bank’s customer service line.