How Can I Find The CIF Number For The Central Bank of India? The Central Bank of India’s CIF number is: You should be aware of the CIF Number displayed on the Central Bank Passbook if you have a bank account with the Central Bank of India. Those who are unsure of the CIF Number’s significance can look it out here. Customer Information File Number is referred to as CIF.
CBI Bank CIF Number
11 digits make up the Central Bank of India Customer Information File (CIF) Number. When an account is opened, the Central Bank of India issues it. Each newly opened account at the State Bank of India has a unique CIF number. We described how to locate the Central Bank CIF Number without a Passbook in this article. We have also covered how to use nett banking to find an 11-digit CIF number.
Central Bank of India CIF Number
Your Passbook, Checkbook, or Account Statement will have your Central Bank CIF number. You can also find your CIF number with Internet Banking and the Cent-mPassbook Mobile App. You can call the Central Bank of India’s toll-free customer service number, 1800221911, to get the CIF number.
In 1911, the Bank was founded. Sir Pherozesha Mehta served as the Central Bank’s first chairman. The first bank that was entirely owned and run by Indians was the Central Bank of India. The Bank has been offering its clients financial services for more than 109 years.
The Procedure to Check the CIF Number of the Central Bank of India, Both Online & Offline
The steps to find a central bank’s CIF number offline are as follows:
- Customers can verify their Customer Information File Number using the CBI Passbook.
- The Central Bank of India CIF Number is also printed on the account statement for users to see. The bank statement also includes other crucial information like the IFSC Code and Account Number.
- In the Central Bank of India Chequebook, the CIF number is also printed.
Customers can also get the Customer Information File Number by going in person to the CBI Branch. Use the consumer helpline number to get in touch with bank representatives if you don’t want to spend time. The 1800221911 CBI toll-free number is available to users.
Check CBI CIF Number Using Cent Mobile Application – Online Method
- Install Cent-mPassbook, the official CBI app, on your smartphone.
- Your user ID must be registered on the application.
- Now use the proper credentials to log in.
- then navigate to User Profile.
- The central bank’s CFI number will be shown.