Sans Internet banking, SBI account statement Many SBI clients utilise internet tools to complete their tasks. However, occasionally they lack internet connectivity or online banking malfunctions for unknown reasons. You can find yourself in this circumstance needing an SBI statement immediately.
SBI agreed and introduced a service that allows customers to obtain account statements without using internet banking. Additionally, you may use your phone to see the account statement offline.
SBI Statement Download
The State Bank of India (SBI) is the biggest bank in India and has the most branches. Learn how to get an SBI account statement without Internet banking. The SBI account statement may be obtained using 4 distinct approaches. These are listed below.
SBI account statement without Internet
SBI Mini Statement Missed Call Number – 9223866666
How to Request an Account Statement from SBI Without Internet Banking
- Using an ATM card
- Through internet banking
- Checking balance using the authorized bank apps
- Visiting the bank for checking the balance
In addition to these 4 techniques, text message and missed call functions are also offered. These two functions, however, just display the bank balance and do not offer a statement.
Why is an account statement necessary?
- To apply for loans
- To file income tax returns
- To apply for a new credit card
- To keep track of the transaction
Prerequisites: The account holder must have these in order to obtain an SBI bank statement using any of the methods indicated above.
Offline SBI Statement
- Every account holder will have a passbook from the bank.
- Debit card
- Authorisation for online/mobile banking (Not all accounts are set up for online banking; the account holder must directly ask the bank to turn on the feature)
Now let’s look into each procedure
SBI Account Statement With the ATM card
- Require an ATM card and a working pin number
- Step 1: Find an ATM wherever you are in India.
- Step 2: Insert your card into the ATM’s card reader. PS: Use SBI ATMs whenever possible because the bank will charge you if you use more ATMs than you were allowed.
- Step 3: Key in your ATM card’s four-digit pin code.
- Step 4: Choose the “Mini Statement” option from the list of alternatives on the screen.
- Step 5: The statement will now be printed by the ATM. PS: This technique may only be used to obtain up to 15 past transaction statements; for this reason, it is referred to as a mini statement.
Prerequisite: Authorised bank account or online/mobile banking capability
App approved by a third party or a bank
Statement for SBI Account through bank applications or approved third-party apps
- approved or allowed bank account for online/mobile banking
- App approved by a third party or a bank
- SBI Anywhere Personal – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sbi.SBIFreedomPlus
- YONO by SBI – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sbi.lotusintouch
- SBI Buddy – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sbi.erupee&hl=en
Some of the most practical and authorised applications that may be utilised to obtain the bank account statement are those that have been described above.
- Step 1: Install the software by choosing it from the aforementioned list, the Google Play Store, or the Apple software Store.
- Step 2: Install the app and launch it in.
- Step 3: Log in using your existing username and password, or download the app to create a new account and password.
- Step 4: Log in using the app’s instructions as directed. Connect your bank account to this app by providing your account number. The app will then send a “One Time Password” to the cellphone number you have on file; input the OTP to confirm.
- Step 5: Following the completion of the connection and registration processes. Both options—checking your bank balance and receiving a bank account statement by email, sometimes known as “e-statement”—are available on the app’s main screen.
- Step 6: If you choose this option, your email ID will get the bank account statement.
Straight bank statement for your SBI account
- Bank statement
- Step 1: Go to the branch of your bank or the closest SBI bank.
- Step 2: Discuss your needs with the personnel and give them your passbook.
- Step 3: state the necessary period transaction.
- Step 4: The staff will now place the passbook into a device, and the device will automatically print all of the transactions for the specified time period.