How can I acquire a mini-statement from Punjab and Sind Bank? One of the biggest banks in India is Punjab and Sind Bank. They provide a variety of services, including micro statements. Continue reading this article through to the end if you want to learn how to obtain a Punjab and Sind Bank micro statement. We’ll go over every method for extracting the tiny statement with you.
PSB Mini Statement
We already know how to check the balance of the Punjab and Sind Bank. We now know how to obtain a mini-statement from the Punjab and Sind Bank.
PSB Mini Statement Number
How can I acquire a mini-statement from Punjab and Sind Bank? – Different processes, Customers of Punjab and Sind Bank can access the mini statement through a variety of procedures. Everything about them will soon be known to us. You can choose from the aforementioned methods the one that seems most natural to you.
1) By missed call
The simplest approach to view a Punjab and Sind Bank micro statement is by miss call. If your mobile phone and bank account are connected, you may see your account’s mini-statement by making a missed call.
The mini statement number for Punjab and Sind Bank is 7039035156.
- Choose the corresponding number.
- You will go to the phone’s dial.
- Finally, use the SIM card that was registered with the bank to dial this number.
- Your call will be ended after a few rings, and you’ll get a brief message through SMS.
2) Using SMS –
By sending an SMS, you may also view a mini-statement for your Punjab and Sind Bank account. You must send a message to 9773056161 or 8082656161 . with the following text: PTXN space> Account Number space> sms banking password.
Remember that you may only send this message from the phone number that is on file with the bank. You will receive a message indicating the mini-statement of your bank account shortly after the message has been sent.
3) Using Net Banking
You may also use this to access your account’s mini-statement if you utilise Punjab and Sind Bank’s online banking service.
- You first arrive at the Punjab and Sind Bank’s net banking page. https://punjabandsindbank.co.in/
- Next, select Digital Banking.
- Click on Retail Internet Banking after that.
- Then click Login after entering your User Name and Password.
- An OTP will be sent to your phone; input it and press the Submit button.
- You’ll log in to the online banking platform.
- Click on the option for My Accounts on the left to access it.
- Next, choose Operative Account.
- Click on your account number after that.
- Next, choose More Information.
- The tiny statement will be seen.
4) Using a smartphone app
For the convenience of its clients, Punjab and Sind Bank offers PSB UnIC.
- Start by opening this app. iOS / Android
- Next, enter your password and user name.
- Log in to this app by entering your MPIN on the next screen.
- Click on the My Accounts option that is available on the app’s home screen.
- Next, select your account number.
- The short statement will appear.
5) Using an ATM
If you have a Punjab and Sind Bank ATM, you can use it to see the mini-statement of your account. To do this, you must use an ATM and travel to the closest ATM. You may use any ATM at a bank. As soon as you enter the card into the device, you will be prompted to pick the language; select your choice. The Mini statement must then be chosen from a variety of possibilities that are presented to you. After that, you will be prompted for your PIN, and as soon as you do, the mini statement will appear.
How can I register my cellphone number with Punjab and Sind Bank?
- You must do this by going to the nearby Punjab and Sind Bank location. You will then be given a form to add your cellphone number. Fill it out and send it with copies of your supporting documentation. Your cellphone number will be registered after all of your documentation have been verified.
How can I check my balance at Punjab and Sind Bank?
- You can call 7039035156 or send the SMS PBAL account number > sms banking password > to 9773056161 or 8082656161 . to check the balance of your Punjab and Sind Bank account.
How can I change the Punjab and Sind Bank’s SMS banking password?
- You must text PPWD New Password Old Password to 9773056161 or 8082656161 . in order to do this. We’ll update your SMS Banking password.
How to obtain a mini statement from the Punjab and Sind Bank was covered in this article. Five different perspectives on the tiny statement have been found. You have been given a step-by-step explanation of the entire procedure, so you shouldn’t have any trouble understanding if you read attentively. Even so, if you run into any issues, please let us know in the comment section below, and we’ll do our best to resolve them. Share this post with your friends if you enjoyed it so they may learn how to obtain a Punjab and Sind Bank micro statement in full. Have a good day and thanks for reading this post all the way through.