For its clients, Indian Bank offers a service to either “block” or “unblock” their credit cards. Established in 1907 at the height of the Swadeshi movement, the Bank operates out of 2819 locations across India.
How to Block Indian Bank Credit Card
If you need any further financial services, such as blocking a credit card or ordering fresh checks, you can do so at any Indian Bank branch or online at www.indianbank.in.
Bank of India Credit Card Ban/Unban: Customers of Indian Bank have the option of placing a temporary or permanent hold on their credit card. Customers can get this service by dialing the following number from their registered mobile device:
Finding the credit card might lead to fraudulent charges. Anyone can request to take out their whole account balance. When I misplaced my credit card, I immediately had it frozen. To prevent fraudulent usage, disable or add the missing card. There are several ways to report a lost or stolen credit card with Indian Bank. First, we’ll look at how to cancel a credit card with an Indian bank.
In what ways may you freeze your Indian Bank credit card?
I have compiled 4 options for blocking your Indian Bank credit card. You may easily cancel the credit card by using one option.
Cancel the Indian Bank. Call the toll-free number with your credit card information.
- Calling the toll-free hotline is the quickest and easiest way to get your credit card temporarily disabled.
- You may reach the national toll-free number by dialling 180042500000 from the phone you used to sign up.
- If you want to talk to a human customer service professional, follow the IVR’s rules.
- File a complaint to have your credit card blocked.
- You must provide the executive with truthful data.
- After verification, your credit card will be immediately frozen.
- You’ll receive a confirmation message with the case number on the mobile device you used to register the case.
Preventing the Use of Indian Bank Credit Cards through Email
- You can request the cancellation of a credit card through email.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com with the necessary account, card, and account holder information.
- The bank will email you once they have disabled your credit card.
Credit Card Ban through Online Banking
- Use a computer or mobile device to visit the Indian Bank online.
- The Official Site of the Indian Bank
- When prompted, select “Net Banking,” then log in with your User ID and Password.
- Access the “Block Credit Card” option from the main menu.
- To block a credit card, you must first enter the credit card number and the reason for stopping it, then click the block button.
How do I prevent the IndOASIS App from Blocking Credit Cards?
- Go to the Google Play Store and search for “IndOASIS.”
- Start the programme and register with your login details.
- Create a secure app password.
- After signing up, use the mPIN to access the app.
- Choose “Cards” from the main menu’s secondary selections.
- Select “Block Card” from the menu.
- Right now, choose “Lock this” from the card menu.
- On the new page, please double-check the cautionary wording.
- Then, choose the lock icon.
This article will teach you how to disable your Indian Bank credit card.
Contact TMD/ATM Section at the following telephone numbers.
- Ph. 044-25279897,
- or National Toll Free No.1800 425 00 000
- or email-: firstname.lastname@example.org
- email-: email@example.com
|Bank Customer Care Phone
|1800 425 00 000
|Bank Customer Care Email