How to Check Airtel Balance, Validity, Transfer Balance, Offers, Customer Service Number, etc. in 2023 how to look up your Airtel balance To preserve RAM, we all need to install fewer apps on our phones, thus we never want to download every operator’s app only to check our balance and plans. You may learn about many ways to check the balance and validity of an Airtel card below.
Airtel balance check Codes,
|Airtel Customer Care||121|
|Airtel Balance||*123# or *121# then press 2|
|Check Free 2G Data Balance||*123*10# or *123*#|
|Check 3G Data Balance||*123*11#|
|Check 4G Balance||*121*8#|
|Night Data Balance||*123*197#|
|Check Local SMS Balance||*123*2# or *555#|
|Airtel Loan Number||*141*10# or 52141|
|My Airtel, My Offer||*121#|
|Value Added Services of Airtel||*121*4#|
|Checking the SMS balance and last 5 recharges||*121*7#|
|Check Airtel to Airtel Mins Balance||*123*1#|
|Local Airtel to Airtel Night Minutes Balance||*123*6#|
|Check Free Local, STD SMS Balance||*123*7#|
|Check Free STD Minutes Balance||*123*8#|
|Airtel Talk time Gift Service||*141#|
|Airtel 3g activation USSD code||SMS 3G to 121|
|Special 5 Offers||*222#|
|Airtel Live Services||*321#|
|Free Facebook Access||*325#|
|Special Offers and Rewards from Airtel||*566#|
|Hello Tunes Menu||*678#|
|Missed Call Alert||*888#|
|Local National SMS Packs||*777#|
|Know Your own Airtel number||*282#|
|Airtel loan code||*141*10#|
|Mobile number portability||SMS <PORT> to 1909|
|Start any service||SMS <START> to 121|
|Stop any service||SMS <STOP> to 121|
|Check 2G/3G balance||SMS <Data USE> to 121|
|Check unbilled amount||SMS <UNB> to 121|
|Outstanding amount||SMS <OT> to 121|
|Current bill plan||SMS <BP> to 121|
|Bill summary||SMS <BILL> to 121|
|Last 3 bill payment details||SMS <PAY> to 121|
How to Check Airtel Balance and Validity 2023
Method 1: How to Check Airtel Balance Via USSD codes
- Dial *123# for airtel balance check.
- Or Dial *121# then click answer then type 2 and send, your balance and validity will be shown on your phone screen.
- Or Dial *121*2# for balance and internet balance check.
Method 2: Airtel Balance Check Via Jio App
- Download Airtel app from google play store.
- Register or if already registered sign in with your airtel sim.
- You will see Airtel balance and validity on home-page of airtel app
Method 3: How to Check Airtel balance via Customer Care Call
Dial 198(toll free) or 121(chargeable), then press 1 for language selection, after that again press 1 for prepaid sim or press 2 for postpaid sim then wait and listen to IVR to check your Airtel balance and Validity.
Method 4: How to Check Airtel Bal via SMS
Type HELP and send it to 121 via your airtel number, you will see all the USSD codes
Method 5: Check Airtel Balance Through True Balance App
- Purchase the True Balance app from the Play Store.
- Sign in using your Airtel number, or any other number, and then add your Airtel number.
- You may view your Airtel balance, validity, Airtel sms balance, and data consumption by simply clicking the refresh button or swiping down below the screen to reload the home page.
Method 6: How to Check Airtel Balance online
Visit the Airtel Login Page, input your Airtel number, and then click Send OTP. After entering the OTP that was sent to your Airtel number, you will see all the facts regarding your Airtel balance and its validity.
How to Transfer Balance From Airtel to Airtel
Dial *141# and Proceed to “Share Talktime”
Step 1: Dial *141#, you will receive below options shown in screenshot on you phone screen.
Step 2: Type 1 to share talktime and send, now you will have to enter amount that you wish to transfer to other person.
Step 3: You can send from as little as 5 to as much as 101 rupees. Service fees range from Rs 2 to Rs 10, depending on the amount being transferred.
Step 4: Next, input the airtel number of the recipient of the balance transfer. ……. -. You’ll receive notification of a successful transaction.
How to Check Offers in Airtel SIM
Dial *121*1# to know “My Offers”
Or Dial *121# then type 4 for “my offers” and send
How to Check Airtel Recharge History or Transactions
Dial *121*7# then press type 2 for Last 5 recharge details
How to Take Loan and Advance in Airtel
Dial *141# and then type 2 and send.
Airtel Terms & Conditions.
- You should have a left balance of no more than Rs 5.
- You may choose between Rs 10, Rs 30, or Rs 50. After entering 2, the options for talktime are displayed on the screen. You may also call directly 14110# for a Rs. 10 loan or 15020# for a Rs. 20 Airtel loan.
- To be eligible for this promotion, your airtel sim must be at least three months old.
- You are not eligible to receive a New Airtel Loan if there are any outstanding loans that need to be cleared.
- For every Rs. 10 loan, there will be a Rs. 3 service charge [your primary amount will be reduced by Rs. 13].
Airtel Internet Data Loan Code & Loan Number :
With the USSD Code 141*567#, you may rapidly receive 80MB 3G data for credit of your main balance if you are in urgent need of Internet balance.
You may also receive an 80 MB data loan on your line for two days by calling 52141 (toll free).
Terms & Conditions for Airtel Data Loan :
- Less than 10MB must be used for mobile data.
- Prepaid Airtel Sims must be at least 90 days old.
- Just two days are allowed for the 80 MB of 3G data to be active before it expires.
- You will be charged Rs 27 for 80MB of data after two days.