How to apply for a voter card online? Online Voter Registration: How? Indian citizens have inalienable voting rights. If you’re 18 or older, you need a voter ID to vote. You may get a voter ID online or in person.
- New voter card applications are now open. It was on the NVSP site, but all options are now on ECI.
- New voter cards are now available for free for all applicants. Mobile applications are available online.
- Upon voter registration, the Election Commission prints the card with BLO approval. Also, download an e-voter card.
- Mobile device applications do not require a form. A fresh application only requires Aadhaar and a picture.
The Application Process for New Voter Cards,
- Step 1: To begin, navigate to the official website by clicking the link provided further down.
- Step 2: If you already have an account on the NVSP site or the ECI site, you will need to click on the Login or Sign-Up button. Even if you are unsure whether or not you already have an account, you should still click the Sign-Up button.
- Step 3: In the “Mobile Number” field, enter your own personal mobile phone number. It makes no difference what number you choose. After you have entered the Captcha code, click the Continue button.
- Step 4: Give your First Name, Last Name, Password, Confirm Password, and New Password fields your personal information. To become one of all, put “1, 2, 3,” “A, B, C,” “@, #,” and so on into the “Password” field. Please take heed. Simply select the Request OTP option.
- Step 5: An OTP consisting of six digits will be sent to the mobile number you gave in the previous step. Put that number in here. Simply choose the Verify & Submit button.
- In the sixth step, you will get a message that says “You Have Successfully Signed Up.” Please Sign In Using Your New Credentials. It indicates that you have successfully created a user account on the ECI website. To sign in, click the Login button.
- Step 7: input your mobile number in the space designated for Registered Mobile No., input the password that was provided before in the space designated for Password, enter the Captcha, and click on the Request OTP button.
- In the eighth step, an OTP consisting of six digits will be delivered to the cell number you entered previously. Put that number in here. Simply click on the Verify & Login button.
- Step 9: To apply for a new voter card, navigate to the Home page and click on the Fill Form 6 link.
The data should be filled out in a total of 12 sections. They are
- Select State, District & AC
- Personal Details
- Relatives Details
- Contact Details
- Aadhaar Details
- Date of Birth details
- Present Address Details
- Disability Details
- Family member Details
After filling out the above data, the final submission should be done.
Step 10 : The first one is State, District & Assembly Constituency / Parliamentary Constituency section
- In the state
Details to be given. Click on Next.
Step 11 : In Personal Details
- First Name
- Family Name
- Passport-size Photograph
Should be uploaded. The photo should not exceed 2MB in JPG / JPEG format. Then click on Next.
Step 12 : Relatives Details
In relation to Father / Mother / Husband / Wife / Guardians / Hijras
- The Name
- Family Name
Enter the details and click on Next.
Step 13 : Contact Details
You may send OTO by providing either your personal cellphone number or the mobile number of the individual referred to above. Send a One-Time Password, then enter it and validate it. Be extremely cautious with the mobile number, since whichever mobile number is provided, that mobile number will be used for downloading the card in the future as well as other things.
Enter E-mail ID details, if any. Otherwise, there is no need. Then click on Next.
Step 14 : Enter Aadhaar Details
Enter and click on ↓Next.
Step 15 : In Gender
- Third Gender
Select one and click on Next.
Step 16 : Date of Birth details ల
- Date Of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY)
Enter and upload the certificate in JPG/JPEG/PDF format within 2MB.
Uploading any one of the below mentioned DOB documents is sufficient
- Birth Certificate issued by Competent Local Body/Municipal Authority/Registrar of Births & Deaths
- Aadhaar Card
- Pan Card
- Driving License
- Certificates of Class X or Class XII issued by CBSE/ICSE/ State Education Boards, if it contain Date of Birth
- Indian Passport
The candidate must self-attest to the document, i.e. put their signature / stamp on the xerox copy. Then click on Next.
Step 17 : Present Address Details
As is currently the candidate
- Door No
- Street Name
- Village Name
- Post Office
- Pin Code
- Zone Or Block
- The State
Enter the details and upload the certificate in JPG/JPEG/PDF format within 2MB.
Uploading any one of the following address documents is sufficient.
- Water, electricity, and gas connection Bill for that address (at least 1 year)
- Aadhaar Card
- Current passbook of a nationalized or scheduled bank or post office
- Indian Passport
- Revenue Department’s Land Owning records including Kisan Bahi
- Registered Rent Lease Deed(In case of tenant)
- Registered Sale Deed(In case of own house)
The candidate must self-attest to the document, i.e., put their signature / stamp on the xerox copy. Then click on Next.
Step 18 : Disability Details
This section can be left out if you do not become a divyang (handicapped). However, only one of the following should be selected
- Locomotive (bone related)
- Deaf & Dumb
If there is a certificate, put Yes and upload it. Otherwise tick NO. Then click on ↓Next.
Step 19: Family Information
Only touch this section if a family member possesses a voter card. Enter the name, relationship, and voter card number of the guardians of the mother and father in the family and click ↓Next.
Step 20: Declare
- Village / Town
- State / UT
Enter the year and month of residency for how many years. After entering your current location and application date, click ↓Next.
Step 21: Captcha
Captcha code shown.
Step 22: Click Save.
Step 23: Preview and submit. Check every detail. Correct it by keeping editing if it’s wrong. Click Submit if everything is right.
Step 24: Are you sure to submit this form? in that. Click Yes.
Step 25: Application submission receives Acknowledgement Number. Note that number. Download Acknowledgment downloads the receipt. Keep a print safe. You acquire a voter card number after BLO clearance. Your BLO or postal service will deliver the replacement card.
New Vote Card Application Status
How to Check Application Status:
Step 1: Log into the website and select Track Application Status on the home page.
Step 2: Enter the Acknowledgement Number in the Reference Number and click Submit without selecting the state.
Step 3: Current Status shows status.