Tracking SBI debit cards, How to check the status of an SBI ATM card online? SBI and other banks are replacing outdated ATM cards with chip-based cards through a simple three-minute process. According to the new RBI regulation, only chip-based cards are permitted and are required. Therefore, you must acquire a new card to replace your old one.
Track SBI ATM Card at Online
Your replacement card has already been made by SBI, and it will be sent to the address you provided. You may check the status of your new ATM card online if you receive a notice saying that it is being sent. I’ve covered how to track and view the status of your SBI debit card online from a phone or computer in this post.
Tracking SBI Debit Card Online
SBI debit card tracking requirements include:
- Received tracking number through SMS from SBI.
- Internet connectivity is required to access the tracking webpage on your phone or computer.
- If you need to contact customer service, you must have a registered cellphone number on hand.
Once you have everything you need, visit this page to understand how to monitor deliverables in SBI Online.
The techniques to trace the SBI debit card both online and offline will be discussed. You don’t need to go to the bank branch to use either method; you may do it from your home.
Indiapost Speedpost SBI Debit card tracking number?
SBI typically sends all of its deliverables through India Post. Through their web interface, you can readily follow deliveries sent by India Speed Post. To learn the method, just adhere to these simple steps:
- First, open the SMS app on your phone and write down the tracking number for the postage.
- Use your phone or computer’s browser to access the Speed Post tracking page at https://www.indiapost.gov.in/_layouts/15/dop.portal.tracking/trackconsignment.aspx..
- On the page, select the ‘Track Consignment’ option.
- Enter your “Consignment Number” and the CAPTCHA code that appears on the screen at this time. Next, select the ‘Search’ option.
- You will be able to monitor the status of your SBI ATM card on your screen when the tracking number is confirmed.
- You may immediately find out the present location of your card, the origin of the shipment, and its final destination (your address). You can reasonably predict when your card will reach your house.
You may easily obtain SBI debit card monitoring information on your phone or computer by following these six simple steps.
When the card is sent to you, you must activate it, generate an ATM PIN, and enable online transactions.
Can I trace my SBI ATM card by calling customer service?
You can call customer service to find out the status of your SBI debit card or any other item that has been shipped if you haven’t received a tracking number by SMS. From your registered mobile number, dial the SBI Customer Care toll-free number to talk with a customer service representative.
SBI ATM tracking Customer Care Number – 18001234 / 18002100
How is the SBI debit card activated? How is an SBI ATM PIN generated?
You must activate the ATM Card after you’ve received it. You cannot use the card somewhere else if it hasn’t been activated. To create an ATM PIN and activate an SBI ATM card, use one of the following four methods:
- From ATM
- Through Internet Banking
- Through SMS
- Through Yono Lite App
You may read our specific tutorial on the topic here for a step-by-step explanation of how to activate an SBI ATM card. Making Your New SBI Debit Card Active