How to Change Address in Punjab and Sind Bank balance? Assuming you have a record with Punjab and Sind Bank. Furthermore, need to change your location then this guide will assist you with making it happen. In the event that you have changed where you reside. Then, at that point, it is strongly suggested that you update a similar in your record. In this aide, I will let you know how you can change address in Punjab and Sind Bank balance.
PSB Bank Address Change
The bank permits the record holder to refresh this. In any case, just when then give a legitimate confirmation report guaranteeing the new location. So first you need to deal with and make plans for your new location confirmation report. Assuming you have it with you. Then you are good to go to begin the interaction.
PSB Address Change Form
- Download ACCOUNT OPENING FORM & Address Change Form PDF from this page. PDF
- Download ACCOUNT OPENING FORM NON-RESIDENT INDIANS (NRE/FCNR/NRO) PSB Address Change Form PDF from this page. PDF
There is no web-based process that you can follow to refresh the location in your record. You should follow the disconnected technique as it were. Furthermore, this disconnected technique expected you to visit your home branch by and by and present a composed solicitation to the bank.
PSB एड्रेस चेंज फॉर्म
How to Change Your Address on Your Punjab and Sind Bank Account Follow the steps below to update your address.
How to Change Your Bank Account Address in Punjab and Sind:
Pick up a piece of paper.
- Start writing the letter of application.
- The letter ought to address the branch supervisor of your Punjab and Sind Bank’s home branch.
- The letter ought to be titled “Change of Address in Bank Account.“
- In addition, you must state that you wish to alter your address.
- Include your address, your name, and the number of your bank account.
- Get an unmistakable copy of the location verification record you are submitting to the bank.
- Attach the photocopy to your application letter with your signature.
- Visit your Punjab and Sind Bank‘s home branch and present your application letter to the bank authorities.
In conclusion, this change won’t cost you anything from the bank. In addition, you won’t be asked to send in the original copy of your document. Yet, you should introduce the first duplicate with the end goal of confirmation. Also keep in mind that his change is contingent on the bank successfully verifying the document. Call the bank’s customer service at 1800 419 8300 to learn more. free phone number)