Get Canara Bank Mini Statement: Canara Bank is a well-known nationalized bank in the country managed by the Government of India. One of the oldest banks in India is Canara Bank. You know that every bank in the country offers its clients the opportunity to get information about Canara Bank mini statements, balance inquiries and other services online while sitting at home.
Canara Bank Mini Statement Number
You can get information about your Canara Bank account through many Canara Bank services including Missed Call Service, Mobile Banking, Online Banking, ATMs and Canara eInfobook App. In this article we will explain how to get Canara Bank Micro Statement. We provide detailed instructions on how to perform the inspection. We believe that this article of ours will be useful for you. If you want to know more about how to check mini statement then read the post till the end.
Canara Bank Mini Statement
|Name of bank||Canara Bank|
|Establishment||Canara Bank Hindu Permanent Fund (1906)|
Canara Bank Limited (1910)
Canara Bank (1969)
|founded by||Mr. Ammembal Subba Rao Pai|
|Present head of the bank||A.C. Mahajan, Chairman and Managing Director|
D.L. Rawal, Executive Director
G. S. Vedi, Executive Director
|Number of Employees||47,389|
How to obtain information from a Canara Bank Mini Statement:
Folks, allow us to advise you that you may obtain information about the Canara Bank mini statement by utilising any of the options listed below.
- Missed Call
- Through ATM
- Through Canara eInfobook App
Checking Mini Statement through Missed Call/SMS:
You must keep the following in mind if you want to check your mini statement through Missed Call:
- To begin with, you must have registered your cellphone number with the bank in order to receive the mini statement information.
- Let us assure you that consumers are completely uncharged for the tiny statement service.
- Clients of Canara Bank who have several accounts. He is only permitted to review one account’s mini statement at a time.
- Just a missed call will provide account holders with the latest five transactional history of a bank account.
- You must contact the number at 09015613613Missed to obtain information in Hindi.
- Similarly, you must contact the number at 09015734734 Missed if you want information in English.
To obtain mini statement information by missed call, follow these steps. The steps in this technique are:
- You must dial any of the two numbers listed above from the dial pad on your phone in order to receive mini statement information from a missed call.
- You must click the call button after dialling the number.
- Your call will be linked to the bank’s banking system server when you push the button. After a brief period of connection, your call will be automatically terminated.
- Following that, an SMS will be sent to your phone with information on the mini-statement of your bank account.
Get Canara Bank Mini Statement Information Using ATM Service:
Friends, if you want to get mini statement information with the help of ATM card, you have to follow the following procedure which is as follows –
- To get mini statement information you first need to visit a Canara Bank ATM in your area.
- After you visit an ATM you must swipe your ATM card at the machine. Enter your 4-digit ATM PIN after you swipe the card.
- After you enter your PIN you must select the Mini Statement option on the screen.
- When you select the option, the information regarding the mini-statement of your bank account will appear in front of you.
- By using ATM card service, you can get mini statement information.
How To Check Mini Statement Information Through Canara eInfobook App:
You must download the Canara eInfobook App from the Google Play Store in order to get information from bank micro statements. You must install the app on your phone after downloading it.
- Open the eInfobook App after installation. You must use your M-PIN to log in after starting the programme.
- The link for e-Passbook must be clicked after logging into the app.
- Your mobile device will open the bank’s mini statement information after hitting the link.