Download the Aadhar Card Form to Change Your Address: If the address on your Aadhar card is wrong or you want to switch from your old address to your new address, you need to fill out and send in the address change form. Aadhar users can change their address on their Aadhar card at any time thanks to this service from UIDAI.
How to Download Aadhar Card Form for Address Change ?
|Aadhar Card Form for Address Change
|Toll Fre Number
If you want to change your address on your Aadhar card, you have to fill out and send in a specific application form. You can get this form from the Aadhaar center closest to you or from the UIDAI website. But it’s hard for most people to get the form. So here we will learn how to change the address on our Aadhar card online.
Documents Supporting the Power of Attorney That Include a Name and an Address
To alter your address on your Aadhar card, you may look at the full list of papers that the UIDAI has approved for use to make the change on their website.
- A valid passport
- Statement from the Bank/Passbook
- Account Statement or Passbook from the Post Office
- Food Stamp Card
- Identification for Voters
- A Valid Driver’s License
- Photographic identification cards issued by the government or by public service organizations (PSU)
- A recent electric bill (no more than three months old)
- A water bill that is no more than three months old
- A recent landline telephone bill (no more than three months old)
- A receipt for the payment of property taxes that is no more than one year old
- A recent statement from your credit card company (no more than three months old)
- The Insurance Coverage
- A signed letter with a photograph of the bank representative affixed to the letterhead
- A letter with a photo and a signature, issued by a registered company and printed on letterhead
- A Letter with a Photo that Has Been Signed and Issued by a Recognized Educational Institution on Their Letterhead
- Job Card for NREGS
- Weapons License
- Retirement Card
- Free Fighter Card
- Passbook Kissan
- ECHS/CGHS Card
- a letterhead-produced Certificate of Address with a picture from an MP, MLA, Gazetted Officer, or Tehsildar
- A Certificate of Address from the Village Panchayat Head or a similar official (for rural regions)
- Order for Income Tax Assessment
- Certificate of Registration for Vehicles
- Registered Lease, Rent, or Sale Agreement
- Address Cards with Photographs Issued by the Postal Service
- State government-issued caste and domicile certificates with photos.
- A disability identification card or a medical certificate issued by the relevant State or UT.
- A gas connection bill, no more than three months old.
- Spouse’s passport
- Parent’s passport (in the event of a minor)
- A letter of allocation for housing from the federal or state government that is no older than three years
- Marriage Certificate Issued by the Government containing address
Here is comprehensive information regarding the online PDF download of the Aadhar card form for address change. If you encounter any difficulty obtaining the form or have any questions about the Aadhar card, you can post them in the remark section below. We will respond quickly.
Downloading Instructions for the Aadhar Card Form for Address Change PDF is extremely beneficial for all Aadhar cardholders. Share this information accordingly on social media. To acquire such helpful PDF forms, please use Google’s search bar – Our Website Thank you!