The Uttar Pradesh government advertised a number of employment openings, including the UP Police SI Recruitment 2024. The students are awaiting the board’s announcement of the Sub Inspector Vacancy. The announcement will be available on the official website in the next days. Candidates should begin preparing after submitting an online application for the SI Bharti at uppbpb.gov.in.
UP Police SI Notification 2024, The UP Police Department, like other state police agency, was created in 1861 and was led by a Director of General Police. The department’s primary responsibility is to guarantee public safety and reduce the state’s crime rate.
UP Police SI Recruitment Latest Update
|Name of Department||Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment And Promotion Board|
|Name of Post||Police Sub Inspector – (SI)|
|Number of Vacant Situations||Thousands Of Vacancies|
|Age Limit||21 to 28 years of Age (Relaxation as per Govt. Rules)|
|Educational Qualification||The candidate must hold a Graduation Degree in any stream from any recognized University|
|Application Fee||Rs. 400/- (For All Category Candidates)|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 9300/- to 34,800 Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/-|
|Selection Procedure||Step I – Online Written Exam|
Step II – Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
Step III – Document Verification & Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
This department has been separated into numerous sections and district police cadres to function more efficiently. Before applying, everyone must understand the organization’s basic functions. In comparison to past years, UP Police officials discovered a large number of open Sub Inspector, Constable, Head Constable, and Other openings. The written exam will be administered at the Higher Secondary / Graduation level, and individuals seeking existing police employment are eligible to apply. Those who meet the prerequisites should apply online at the official website.
How to Apply for the UP Police SI Recruitment 2024 Online.
- On the organization’s website, look for the link “UPPRPB Recruitment 2024 Notice UP Police Sub Inspector & Platoon Commander Posts 2024”.
- Next, click the Apply Online button.
- You will then be sent to a new page, where you will see an online application form.
- Complete all of the fields accurately, without making a single mistake.
- Double-check that you have entered all of the information correctly after submitting your application; there should be no spelling errors. The application form will be canceled if any of the information is wrong.
- Finally, hit the submit button after paying the fee using an e-challan, debit card, credit card, or online banking.
- Saving the application form and printing a copy for future reference.