Telangana State Public Service Commission released a notice for Village Revenue Officer (VRO) Jobs 2024, also known as TSPSC Village Revenue Officer Recruitment 2024. Qualified people should sign up for the TS VRO Notification 2024 before the deadline. Here is the latest version of the TS PSC VRO Application Form. The only people who can take the computer-based test are those who apply for the job before the deadline.
TS VRO Notification
Here are some easy steps to sign up for TS PSC VRO Jobs 2024. Officials from the Telangana Government are in charge of this hiring. Read our piece to learn everything you need about the TS PSC Village Revenue Officer Recruitment 2024.
Short Details of TSPSC VRO Recruitment 2024
|Name of the Commission||Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)|
|Post Name||Village Revenue Officer, Village Revenue Assistant & other Jobs|
|Number of Post||Available on the Notification|
|Release Date of TSPSC VRO Applications||Notified Soon|
|Closing Date of TSPSC VRA Applications||Released Soon|
|TSPSC VRO/ VRA Selection Dates||Update Soon|
|Assortment Process||Written Test, Interview & Document Verification|
TS VRO Recruitment Online Application Form Official Web Link
If you want to fill out the Telangana VRO Online Application Form 2024, consider it. Don’t worry. We’ll show you how to complete the form in a few easy steps. People who want to apply for the Telangana VRO should not wait until the last day. Instead, they should apply as soon as they can. Before you fill out the form, make sure you read all of the instructions and rules.
- People who want to apply should go to the main page.
- The next thing you need to do is sign up for OTR.
- All applicants, ensure you are signed up for OTR before completing the form.
- Enter your personal information, education level, caste, Adhaar card number, and other information when you sign up for OTR.
- Upload the necessary documents, a picture the size of a visa, and your signature.
- Once you have your TSPSC ID and password.
- Sign in to your account and choose the application form for your desired job.
- It will get all the information from OTR sources.
- Ensure all your information is correct, and click the “Yes” button to send.
- If you want to make changes or add information like the test place, your school level, the name of your university, etc.
- There will be a straight link to the SBI-Epay Gateway as soon as you finish typing all the information.
- Pay the correct fees and click the “Submit” button.
- Print out the receipt of the form you sent to get your application ID number.