Are you a client of Indian Bank? Use a debit or ATM card? and the. and the. and the. There is a chance that the ATM card will be misused if it is detected. Do you wish to disable the Indian bank’s ATM card?
Indian Bank ATM Block
The individual has the right to withdraw the entire sum in your account. I immediately blocked my ATM card once I misplaced it. To prevent abuse, you must only block or add the missing card. Indian Bank offers a number of ways to ban an ATM card that has been stolen. So let’s begin by discussing how to disable an Indian Bank ATM card.
IB Debit Card Block
How is an Indian Bank ATM card blocked? I’ve provided four ways to Block an Indian Bank ATM card. You may easily block the ATM card using these techniques.
Indian Bank Debit Card Block
1) Disable the ATM card from an Indian bank by dialling the toll-free number
- The 24-hour toll-free number can be used to request that your ATM card be disabled.
- Call the national toll-free number, 180042500000, using your registered cell phone number.
- In order to speak with a customer service representative, you must follow the IVR rules.
- Make a complaint to stop your ATM card from working.
- You must provide accurate information to the executive.
- After confirmation, the ATM card will block.
- You will receive a confirmation message with the case number on your registered mobile device.
2) Email-based debit card restriction for Indian Bank
- To request the blocking of an ATM card, send an email.
- Email the required account, card, and account holder information to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The bank will email you to let you know when the ATM card has been blocked.
3) Disabling an ATM card using online banking
- Use a computer or smartphone to access the Indian Bank website.
- Official website of Indian Bank
- On the following screen, choose “Online Banking,” then enter your User ID and Password to log in.
- Choose “Block ATM Card” from the main menu.
- After choosing the ATM card number and the reason for blocking, click the block button.
4) How can I block an ATM card using the IndOASIS app?
- Visit the Play Store to get the IndOASIS mobile application.
- Open the app, then log in using your account details.
- Also, create a password for the app.
- After registering, enter the mPIN to access the app.
- From the drop-down option on the main menu, choose “Cards”.
- Choose “Block Card” from the menu that appears.
- Now choose “Lock this” from the available card options.
- On the new screen, confirm that the warning wording is selected.
- Click the Lock button after that.
With the help of this article, you may now disable your Indian Bank ATM card.