How to block your IDBI Bank credit card and apply for a new one: If you lose your credit card or have it stolen, you should first stop it.
How to Block IDBI Credit Card
Stopping your credit card will likely reduce the number of fraudulent activities on your account. If you lose or have your IDBI Credit Card stolen, IDBI Bank gives you four ways to block the card.
Different ways to stop your IDBI Bank Credit card
- Using IDBI Bank’s online banking
- By using IDBI Bank’s phone banking
- Using the mobile app for IDBI Bank
- Through Visiting The IDBI Bank Branch
- First, go to the IDBI Bank website and use your user ID and password to log in to your online banking account.
- From the menu bar, click on the “credit cards” tab, then click “credit card host listing.” You can see the listed credit cards under “netbanking.”
- Choose the card you want to block and why you want to stop it.
- To confirm, click “Submit” and enter the purchase password.
Banking by phone:
- Call the toll-free line for customer service and enter your 4-digit Personal Identification line when asked to do so by the IVR.
- Listen to what the IVR tells you to do next to stop your IDBI Credit Card.
- If you don’t want to call the bank, you can also send an SMS in the following format:
- BLOCK to the number 5676777.
- Use your net banking details to sign in to your mobile banking account.
- Choose to put a credit card on a “hot list.”
- Type in your credit card number, expiration date, and other important information.
- Click the button.
Branch of IDBI Bank:
- Go to the IDBI Bank office closest to you and get the application to block your credit card from the desk.
- Please fill out the form and take it to the bank branch.
Is there a fee for a new card?
The IDBI Bank charges Rs. 100 for a new card.
IDBI Bank has a toll-free line for customer service. What is it?
IDBI Bank’s toll-free customer service line, 1800-226-9999, is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Can I put a hold on my IDBI credit card for a short time?
You can briefly block your credit card by logging into your Netbanking account and clicking on the ‘ manage card’ area.
Can I use SMS Banking to stop my credit card?
Yes, you can send an SMS with the text “BLOCK Customer ID>” to 5676777.