Details Regarding the APSC Block Development Officer Recruitment 2024 The official name of this organisation is the Assam Public Service Commission (APSC). APSC has just recently disseminated its most recent recruiting announcement to fill open positions for Block Development Officers. All qualified job seekers now waiting for the APSC Block Development Officer 2024 recruitment can take advantage of this chance.
Assam BDO Notification 2024 Details
|Organization||Assam PSC Combined Competitive Examination CCE|
|Vacancy name||Block Development Officer (BDO)|
|No of vacancy||Update Soon|
|Last updated on:||Update Soon|
|Category||Block Development Officer BDO Vacancy 2024|
|Application start date:||Update Soon|
|Application last date:||Update Soon|
|Qualification type||Graduate govt jobs|
|Exam Date:||Update Soon|
|Location type||Assam govt jobs 2024|
Eligibility Criteria for Assam BDO Notification 2024
- Age Limit
- Minimum – 21 years
- Maximum – 38 Years
- Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have a Bachelor’s Degree or PG equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/Institution.
- Selection Process
- Written exam
Application Fee Structure –
|Category Name||Applicable Fee|
|For General/ OBC Category Candidates||Update Soon|
|For SC/ ST Category Candidates||Update Soon|
Important Dates –
|To Apply for Assam BDO 2024 Exam||Update Soon|
|To Check Assam BDO 2024 Schedule||Update Soon|
Interested candidates who meet the requirements can submit their applications online at the official website (http://apsc.nic.in). Students in Guwahati and Assam can apply for the APSC Block Development Officer position. On our website at apsc.nic.in/, you will get the most recent information on the APSC Block Development Officer 2024 recruitment.To become an APSC Block Development Officer, candidates must first pass a written examination.
Instructions for Applicants Seeking to Take the APSC Block Development Officer Exam in 2024
- All applicants who meet the requirements and are interested in applying should visit the official website at http://apsc.nic.in.
- Prepare and apply by filling out an online form with all of the required information in the application.
- The application cost should be specified for each category individually.
- To be considered, applicants must have a working email address.
- At this point, you have completed the application and sent it in.
- Applicants may note their registration number after submitting their information, and they should also take a paper copy of the confirmation page.